Fundboost (“fundboost.net” “we,” or “us“, “our“) knows that you care how Personal Information about you is collected, used, shared and stored. “Personal Information” means information which personally identifies you or another.
Personal Information We Collect or You May Provide
You provide us Personal Information when you register to be a Member/User:
• Your username
• Your email address
• Your location
• You may provide your telephone number
If you withdraw your donations, you may have to provide us with the following Personal Information in addition to the Personal Information you provide when you register to be a Member/User:
• Your legal person or business name
• Your personal or business address
• Your bank wire details
As a Guest Donor, you may have to provide:
• Your name
• Your email address
Any Personal Information you Post as Member/User Content is not available to the public. The only information that may be available to the public is your active campaign if you share with them.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use your Personal Information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the Platform Services and conduct our business. For example (and not limited) to:
• Register as a Member/User and to identify you when you sign-in to your account
• Administer your account or donations
• Respond to your inquiries, customer service requests, complaints or your job application
• Verify your activities as we deem necessary
• Send you a newsletter or other promotional communications
• Conduct research and analyze data to improve our Platform Services or customize our communications with you
• Communicate with you
How We Share Your Personal Information with Third Parties
We may share your Personal information:
• As required by law, such as to comply with reporting requirements, a subpoena, or similar legal process.
• In connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy, or other unlawful activity or as we believe reasonably necessary to protect or enforce our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others.
• In certain situations, we may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
• With any other user, contributor, campaign owner or third party with your prior consent to do so as described in this Policy.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as processing your payments, accepting job applications and offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us and are obligated to keep your information confidential. Some of our pages utilize framing techniques to serve content from our service providers while preserving the look and feel of our site, such as when you enter credit card information. Please be aware that you are providing your personal information to these third parties and not to https://www.fundboost.net.
How We Store and Protect Your Personal Information
We may store Personal Information in locations outside our direct control (for instance, on servers or databases co-located with hosting providers).
We use Security Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology to encrypt sensitive personal information (such as your payment information and geolocation) before it travels over the internet. Credit card numbers are never stored on our database or servers.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Compromise of Personal Information
We will promptly notify those persons whose Personal Information is compromised. Not withstanding, fundboost.net does not accept liability for any unintentional disclosure or a disclosure that occurs due to a security breach of our systems or facilities.
User Access and Choice
You may, of course, decline to submit Personal Information to us; in which case, you may not be able to become a Member/User or use certain Services.
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your Personal Information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Notification, Electronic Communication and Opt-Out
You consent to our using your email address to send you Service-related notices, including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail. You may not opt out of some Service-related communications.